The last Tax Justice Network’s Podcast, Taxcast, is out, hot off the press!
This 65th edition is titled “Britain’s Second Empire” and is, as always, produced and presented by Naomi Fowler, who says: “In the May 2017 Taxcast: We talk to film director Michael Oswald about his new film The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire. Listen for details on how you can see the film. Also, we discuss
- booming Sweden’s ‘reverse-Trumpism’: the Swedish economy grew almost twice as fast as the US last year – and it wasn’t achieved through cutting taxes.
- the Russian Parliament is considering sweeteners that would accelerate Crimea’s progress along the tax haven and secrecy jurisdiction route”.
- film director Michael Oswald
- John Christensen and Alex Cobham of the Tax Justice Network
- author of Treaure Islands: Tax Havens and The Men Who Stole the World, Nicholas Shaxson
- Member of the European Parliament Eva Joly.
The full Taxcast playlist is here, going all the way back to 2012.