International Tax Justice Academy (ITJA) is an annual training that begun in 2014 by Tax Justice Network–Africa (TJN-A), a Pan Africa initiative and a member of the Global Alliance for Tax Justice.
The academy offers training that will empower existing partners across Africa and outside the continent with knowledge. It is believed that the training will further impact their work and inform potential or other interested parties as they embark on tax work in different fields.
The one week training program comprises of lectures, case studies and interactive group work/presentations and peer learning. During the training the participants are provided with materials and an opportunity to engage with the various tax experts to discuss the discourse further.
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation;
- The Financial Transparency Coalition;
- Tax Justice Network;
– Alvin Mosioma, Executive Director, TJN-A
– Sandra Kidwingira, Programe, Institutional Development, and Support Manager, TJN-A
– Savior Mwambwa, Policy and Advocacy Manager, TJN-A
– Kwesi Obeng, Communications and Campaigns Officer, TJN-A
– Eve Odete, ITJA 2015 Course Coordinator
– Linda Odhiambo, ITJA 2015 Communications Coordinator
– David Ekiru, ITJA 2015 Logistics Coordinator
There were no results in the criteria