The panel coincides with the official opening of the IMF and World Bank 2017 annual meetings.
- Juan Pablo Bohoslavsky is the current Independent Expert on the effects of foreign debt and other related international financial obligations of States on the full enjoyment of all human rights, particularly economic, social and cultural rights
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary of the International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC)
- Lidy Nacpil, Coordinator of Global Alliance for Tax justice’s regional network member Asian Peoples’ Movement on Debt and Development (APMDD)
- Winnie Byanyima is Executive Director of Oxfam International
- International Labour Organization
- IMF (Invited)